Jacksonville Heating Contractors, Inc.
Jacksonville Heating Contractors has been dedicated to meeting customer's indoor air quality needs since 1959. Our team consists of experienced and insured service technicians, installers and comfort specialists that focus on customer satisfaction ensuring that you are provided with the best possible solution to your heating and cooling expectations. At Jacksonville Heating the customer is our number one priority, we are here to build an ongoing relationship in order for you to be satisfied with our services and have a reliable contact when needed.
- Accurate design of heating and cooling system installation for new construction.
- Replacement of existing heating and cooling equipment including ductwork
- Installation of humidifiers & dehumidifiers to reduce mold and mildew
- Crawl space sealing and ventilation including a vapor barrier and drainage system
- Mold and Mildew Remediation
- Duct cleaning
- Tune up and repairs to all makes and models of heating and cooling equipment
- Heat Pumps,
- Air Conditioners
- Air Handlers
- Split system or Package unit
- Ductless mini split
- Humidifier and dehumidifier
- Air purifiers with advanced filters
- UV Lights to reduce mold and mildew
- Electric, gas, watersource and solar powered heating and cooling equipment
And much more! Visit our service and repair page and our products page for a complete list of what we can offer you.